專業源于專注,品質源于細節。爲全球客戶提供最佳的緊固連接方案。 Professional stems from the focus, premium quality orginates from attention to details. Provide the best fastening solution to customers.

This is an example of a HTML caption with a link.

Added ideas

Contact us
National Service Hotline: 400-879-6663
Address: China's Shenzhen City, Guangdong Shenzhen Pingshan New District Industrial Zone Green Road, North Road, North Granville Science and Technology Park B1
Fastening system model
Your location:Home » Added ideas » Fastening system model

Fastening system model

2017-06-18 14:18:36 Hits:

 

Tightening the industry's total cost of ownership model


 

In order to better explain the (total cost of ownership - total cost of ownership) model in the fastening industry, we use the iceberg model to describe.

Overall, the cost of fasteners is only about 15% of the total cost, and the remaining 85% of the cost comes from R & D, procurement, testing, inventory, assembly and logistics, and this series of processes will indirectly improve the overall tight The total cost of the firmware.

 

According to industry experience, often more than 50% of the cost savings can be achieved through logistics and engineering, leaving the total cost of the final product has a far-reaching impact in Germany and Thailand, we realize this fact, we also understand Each of the solutions we create is based on the concept of fastener (total cost of ownership - total cost of ownership) to reduce costs as a goal,

 

This is what we call the "15-85" rule